Item Number: SAR V10-12
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: Iraq War Resulting in Ammo Shortages at Home – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- The Heavy Machine Gun Cartridge Part 3: Experimental Rounds up to 1945 – By Anthony G. Williams
- Book Review: Assault Rifle: The Development of the Modern Military Rifle and its Ammunition – By Chuck Madurski
- Arsenal’s New SLR-106U – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Browning Aircraft Machine Guns Part III – High-Speed and the Modern .50 Caliber Aircraft Guns – By Frank Iannamico
- Spain Revisited: The Marines – By Julio A. Montes
- NFATCA Report: Working for the Collector Community – By John Brown
- Maxim/Vickers Class of 2006 – By Robert G. Segel
- The New One-Hundred Round Thompson “C” Drum From Kahr Arms – By Frank Iannamico
- The DPMS LR-308AP-4 Carbine Big Performance / Small Package – By Jeff W. Zimba
- The IBM / Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine – By Frank Iannamico