Item Number: SAR V10-07
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: Concern Expressed over ATF’s FFL Revocation Rate – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- RAFFICA – By Dan Shea
- The 8th Annual Rocky Mountain Machine Gun Shoot & Military Vehicle Display – By Tom Mayer
- NFATCA Report – By John Brown
- AUSA 2006 Show Report – By Jim Schatz
- The Spanish Army Weaponry – By Julio A. Montes
- Kiau. 4 An Extraordinary Navy Luger – By Stephen A. Petroni
- The Remington Model 17 – By Robert G. Segel
- Malta’s New Arms Law – By Stephen A. Petroni
- The Assult Rifle: Comparison of the Soviet AK47 to the German StG44 – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- The Czech CZ-91S Civvie Skorpion – By Warren Ferguson
- Maltese Military Museums: The Second Siege – By Dan Shea
- Rescued Reising! – By Lawrence Heiskell, M.D.
- Swedish Lahti M40 Pistol – By Vince Oliva