Item Number: SAR V11-12
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: NRA Leadership Warns of “Perfect Political Storm” Approaching During Annual Meeting – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: NFATCA Plays a Key Role in Latest ATF Ruling: Standing Up for Your Rights – By John Brown
- Browning Machine Gun Bolt Driving Spring and Guide Rod Disassembly/Assembly Tool – By Robert G. Segel
- IWA 2008: Nürnberg, Germany – By Jason M. Wong
- Manufacturing a Short Barreled FN PS90 – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Genesis of the MK 43 Mod 1 – By Robert Bruce
- Manville Law Enforcement Gas Guns – By David Albert
- MSPO Poland 2007 – By Dan Shea
- The Kilgore Mfg. Company, Westerville Ohio – By Tom Davis, Jr.