Item Number: SAR V11-08
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: NFA Weapon Types in Each State as of March 20, 2007 – By Robert M. Hausman
- NFATCA Report: WHY JOIN THE NFATCA? – By John Brown
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- Knob Creek Range – By Chuck Madurski
- The STA 1924 Submachine Gun – By Jean Huon
- Magpul Military Industries Masada Adaptive Combat Weapon System – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- The Interview: L. James Sullivan- Part III – By Dan Shea
- The Arsenal SLR 107CR: An SBR-Ready 7.62×39 AK47 – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Straightening out the Maxims – By Dan Shea
- The Russian Kobra – By Frank Iannamico
- AR-15/M16/M4 Magazines The Key To Reliability – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- The Last Known Colt Thompson in the U.S. – By Tom Davis, Jr.