Item Number: SAR V12-02
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- The Interview: C. Reed Knight, Jr. 7 August, 2008, Titusville, Florida Part I – By Dan Shea
- SITREP – By Dan Shea
- Industry News: New Firearm Sales Rules in Effect for California – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: The NFATCA Handbook Gets Its First Facelift – By John Brown
- Feeding the Tiniest Member of the MAC Family – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Cutting Edge Weapon Technology in Mexico – By Julio A. Montes
- Uni-Max Laser Aiming Devices from LaserMax – By Jeff W. Zimba
- MAGLULA LTD: Loading Tools for the Professionals – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- The Life and Times of Burton – By Frank Iannamico
- 75th Ranger Element in Action – By Robert Bruce
- Russian Underwater Guns – By Robert G. Segel