Item Number: SAR V12-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: ATF to Allow Computerized A&D Recordkeeping – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: The NFATCA Joins ATF in an Industry Forum – By John Brown
- Book Review: Submachine Guns of the United States of America: From the AM-180 Through the ZX-7 – By Jon Miller
- Guns of the Spetsnaz: Silenced APB Machine Pistol – By Maxim Popenker
- Transformational Defense Industries, Inc.: Home of the Kriss Super V System – By Robert Bruce
- Romanian 9mm Orita M1941 SMG – By Liviu Stoica
- French Hotchkiss Model 1914 Heavy Machine Gun – By Robert G. Segel
- Colt’s 5.56x30mm MARS (Mini Assault Rifle System) Program – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- The New LAWS – By Lance Brown
- Asian Tri-Service Exhibition: Defense & Security Thailand 2007 – By Dan Shea
- French Feed-Devices and Strip Loader for Hotchkiss Model 1914 Machine Guns – By Jean-Francois Legendre