Item Number: SAR V14-01
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP – By Dan Shea
- Industry News: Maryland AG: Rimfire Replicas Not Necessarily Assault Weapons – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: Beware of the Busted Trust – By John Brown
- The Gemtech Tundra – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Indonesian Military Museum – By Dan Shea
- Steyr SSG 08: Successor to the Austrian Success Story – By Leszek Erenfeicht
- The Knights Armament SR-25 Enhanced Match Rifle – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Marine Corps Special Operations Command, Part I: Devil Dogs of SOCOM – By Robert Bruce
- Are We Forever Stuck with the Bayonet? – By George E. Kontis, PE
- SAR Identification Series- the RPG Guide – By Dan Shea
- Daters LMO Suppressor Class – By Cameron Hopkins