Item Number: SAR V14-06
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP – By Dan Shea
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA – By John Brown
- Anzio Ironworks AMSD 20mm x102mm Semiautomatic Anti-Material Rifle – By Thomas Murphy
- Magnum Sten II – By Frank Iannamico
- The Knight’s Armament Company Integrated Weapon System – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Elites of the Exercito Brasileiro – By Julio A. Montes
- 2010 War & Peace Show – By Robert G. Segel
- German Indirect Firing Devices in World War I and II – By Michael Heidler
- Steyr HS .50 & HS .460 Anti-Material Rifle (Austria) – By Thomas Murphy
- Keeping the M1 Garand Running – By R.K. Campbell
- The South African Connection: South African Tracks in the Americas – By Julio A. Montes
- Pistol Model 1935A – By Jean Huon
- Swedish Thompson Manuals – By Tom Davis, Jr.
- Is It Time To Go Metric For Small Arms – By George E. Kontis, PE
- Advanced Combat Glock – By Todd Burgreen