Item Number: SAR V15-01
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP – By Dan Shea
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA REPORT: Re-Defining the NFA Branch Operations – By John Brown
- Book Review: SEALs The Navy’s Elite Fighting Force – By Dean Roxby
- The Coconut Rifle: Colt ArmaLite AR-15 Rifle #000106 – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Insurgent Arsenal of Fallujah – By Jonathan M. Cuney
- Project Manager Soldier Weapons: Cutting Edge Weaponry – By Robert Bruce
- SHARPSHOOTER: The UK’s New L129A1 7.62x51mm Rifle – By Dan Shea
- SASC Weapons Collection – By Robert G. Segel
- Knight’s Armament Company M110: The New Breed of Sniper Rifles – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- An Appreciation: George Burling Jarrett (1901 – 1974) – Part III – By R. Blake Stevens