Item Number: SAR V15-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP – By Dan Shea
- Industry News: ATF Cuts to Affect Operations – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: ATF Offers an Olive Branch to the NFATCA – By John Brown
- The UC-9: SMG Hidden in Plain Sight – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Hot Bullets vs. Cold Bullets – By Lucien C. Haag
- The 20th Annual All thompson Show & Shoot – By Robert G. Segel
- Maxwell George Atchisson: Firearms Designer – By Frank Iannamico
- George Burling Jarrett – By R. Blake Stevens
- LWRC International’s PSD 5.56mm – By Todd Burgreen
- The Other .5 Inch Guns – By Anthony G. Williams
- WW2 U.S. Caliber .30 Browning Fabric Belts – By Jean-Francois Legendre
- Reproduction 1929 Thompson Submachine Gun Catalog – By Tom Davis, Jr.