Item Number: SAR V20-03
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V20N3 – By Chris A. Choat
- Legally Armed: V20N3 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Tech Spec: V20N3 – By Rick Vasquez
- Suppressor Manufacturer Guide – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Sound Suppressors: Hush, Puff, Shhh – By Paul Evancoe
- GEMTECH’S MIST.22 SUPPRESSOR: The Ultimate in Quiet for Your Ruger 10/22 – By Chris A. Choat
- Gemtech Outback… Jail Break – By Frank Iannamico
- The Aero Precision M5: Quality Receivers at an Affordable Price – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- M-13 Spare Parts Roll for Browning M1919A4 Machine Gun – By Robert G. Segel
- ATN’s X-SIGHT HD: The Best of Both Worlds – By Chris A. Choat
- Arming the Galactic Empire – By Will Dabbs, MD
- History of the Maxim Silencer Company – By Frank Iannamico
- Suppressors Baffles & Threaded Barrels – By Frank Iannamico
- Material Witness: V20N3 – By David Lake
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V20N3, Red Dawn: “Robert’s Gun” – By Kyle Shea