Item Number: SAR V21-09
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V21N9 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- A Better Ammo Delivery System: The New Balanced Ammunition Delivery System – By George E. Kontis, PE
- Book Review: V21N9 – By Frank Iannamico
- Product Special: What’s New in Hi-Capacity Rifle Mags? – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- VZ 58 Elite & Liberty – By Oleg Volk
- Defending the Castle: Target Practice vs. Self-Defense Shooting – By Paul Evancoe
- The Army’s New M17 Modular Handgun System – By Robert Bruce
- A Safe Look Over the Parapet: U.S. Trench Periscope Rifles – By Michael Heidler
- IWI US Galil ACE Pistol: Rejuvenating an Israeli Classic – By Todd Burgreen
- H&K Factory Tour With Exclusive Preview of the Next Generation HK433 Rifle – By Dickson Ly
- HK’s SP5K: The New Semi-Auto German Room Broom – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Grand Power XCalibur 9mm: An Excellent Fit – By Oleg Volk
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V21N9 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V21N9 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V21N9 – By Jeffrey Folloder
- Emageeman’s Corner: V21N9 – By Robert G. Segel