Item Number: SAR V22-02
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V22N2 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- Suppressors Special – By Philip H. Dater, MD
- Mounting Matters – By David Lake
- Kel-Tec: An Unconvential Company – By Oleg Volk
- Hungary’s 39M & 43M – By Jean Huon
- The HK Universal Machine Pistol – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Big 3 East Media Show – By Oleg Volk
- HEXMAGS: Ammunition Feeding Devices for Today’s Modern Sporting Rifles – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Buried Treasure or Baloney? A Tale of Two Springfields – By Art Merrill
- The War and Peace Revival – By Dan Shea
- Origins of the Blowback System: Its Trials and Triumph – By Louis A. Garavaglia
- Early Testing and Evaluation of the U.S. AR-15/M16 Rifle – By Frank Iannamico
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V22N2 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V22N2 – By Teresa G. Ficaretta, Esq. and Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- Machine Gun Memorabilia: V22N2 – By Robert G. Segel
- NFATCA Report: V22N2 – By Jeffrey Folloder