Item Number: SAR V23-02
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V23N2 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- SAR 2019 SHOT Show Guide – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- The Last Thompson – By Frank Iannamico
- WWII Grease Guns: How GM Helped GIs – By Frank Iannamico
- Tangent Theta: The Best Military-Grade Scope Manufacturer You’ve Never Heard of – By Dickson Ly
- SIG SAUER Academy Mid-Range Carbine Course – By Miles Vining
- How Will You Use Your Kel-Tec PMR-30? – By Todd Burgreen
- Helping Veterans Learn to Shoot Again – By Rick Cicero
- An Insider’s Peek at The Rock Island Auction Company – By Frank Iannamico
- The Last of the Dragunovs – By Vladimir Onokoy
- SAR V23N2 Issue Special: PDWs and Pistols – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- The British Janson E.M.2 Automatic Rifle – By Jonathan Ferguson (ARES)
- Book Review: V23N2 – By Dean Roxby
- Machine Gun Memorabilia: V23N2 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V23N2 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V23N2 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V23N2 – By Jeffrey Folloder