Item Number: SAR V23-08
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Review: V23N8 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- The Greatest Generation – Normandy’s 75 Anniversary of D-Day with Military Historical Tours – By Kyle Shea
- Narrow Variables Increase Accuracy – How to Avoid Negative-Accuracy Sins – By Paul Evancoe
- Swiss-German Anti-Tank Rifles at War – the Solothurn S18-100 Anti-Tank/Anti-Material Rifle – By Tom Murphy
- Appeasing the Concealed Carry Demand – Glock Enhances Slimline Silver Slide Series with G43X and G48 – By Todd Bergreen
- See It to Believe It – Big 3 East Trade Show Highlights – By Oleg Volk
- When Rifles Need a Makeover – Sarco Inc.’s Reproduction G43 Magazine – By Alton P. Chiu
- E. Richardson – Best Thompson SMG Salesman of All Time – By Frank Iannmico
- Ice Cream’s Critical Role in Machine Gun Development and Use – By Seth R. Nadel
- Emergence of the Carbine – British Enfield SA80, Part 6: Carbines – By Jonathan Ferguson
- Taking the Sting to U.S. Civilians – CZ Scorpion EVO3 S2 Pistol Micro with Brace – By Todd Burgreen
- From Military to Civilian Hands – Civilian Marksmanship Program Delivers on Service Grade M1911A1 – by Alton P. Chiu
- Looks Like a GEWEHR98; Feels Like a GEWEHR98 … German Drill Rifle, Model 98 “EXERZIERGEWEHR 16” – By Michael Heidler
- Book Review: V23N8 – By Dean Roxby
- Emmageeman’s Corner: V23N8 – By Robert G. Segel
- Legally Armed: V23N8 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V23N8 – By Jeffrey Folloder