Item Number: SAR V25-01
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- New Products: V25N1 – By The Small Arms Review Editorial Staff
- CMMG BansheeTM MK47 – A Firepower Package Like No Other – By Todd Burgreen
- The AK of Tomorrow – Innovations on a 1947 Design – By Lynndon Schooler
- Editorial Special: AK Innovations
- A Great Training Experience – Tippmann Arms’ M4-22 For Serious Trainers – By Oleg Volk
- Manner Gegen Panzer (Men Against Tanks): Part 1 – Panzerfaust in Pictures – By Robert Bruce
- French Semiautomatic Rifles (1940-1956) – By Jean Huon
- Maximize Your Personal Defense Handguns – Suarez International Slides Provide Glock Upgrades – By Todd Burgreen
- Grand Power’s P40L – Controlled Energy – By Oleg Volk
- Windsor Armory: The Everyday Rifleman’s Entry Into Precision Marksmanship – By Christopher J. Roberts
- Fruitless Efforts – Mauser’s Post-War Submachine Guns – By Michael Heidler
- Knight of the Elephant – By Terry Edwards
- Mesa Precision Arms – Drop the Weight, Get the Game – By Josh Wayner
- S. Military Revolvers – The Smith & Wesson M1917 – By Frank Iannamico
- Book Review: V25N1 – By Dean Roxby
- Emmageeman’s Corner: V25N1 – By Robert G. Segel
- Guns of the Silver Screen: V25N1 – By Kyle Shea
- Legally Armed: V25N1 – By Johanna Reeves, Esq.
- NFATCA Report: V25N1 – By Jeffrey Folloder