Item Number: SAR V03-12
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: September 2000 – By Robert M. Hausman
- Fort Siloso: Singapore’s Last Bastion Of Defense – By Charles Q. Cutshaw
- General Guidelines for a Successful Small Arms Demonstration – By Jim Schatz
- The Reising Model 50 Pt.1 Submachine Guns – By Frank Iannamico
- Blackwater Training Center: A World Class Tactical Training Facility – By Charles Q. Cutshaw
- HK Turns 50! – By Jim Schatz
- Sig’s P Series Guns – By R.K. Campbell
- The Vector Uzi: History, Evaluation and Test – By William R. Bishop
- 4th Annual Chute & Shoot – By Clyde H. Morgan
- Book Reviews: September 2000 – By David M. Fortier
- New Review: September 2000 – By Chris A. Choat
- Sig Clones and Copies – By R.K. Campbell