Item Number: SAR V04-02
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP – November 2000 – By Dan Shea
- Croatia’s Huge Sniper Weapon – By Jani Kotnik
- The Spring 2000 Knob Creek Belt-Fed Competition – By Vince Oliva
- General Guidelines for a Successful Arms Demonstration – By Jim Schatz
- USMC Weapons Platoon Live Fire – By Robert Bruce
- Disassembly of the Russian RPK 75 Round Drum Magazine – By Norman Potts
- History and Performance of the .338 Lapua Magum – By Al Paulson
- The M60 “D” Conversion – By Dudley Calfee
- Small Arms of the Costa Rican Paradise – By Julio A. Montes
- New Review – November 2000 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News – November 2000 – By Robert M. Hausman
- Book Reviews: November 2000 – By David Fortier