Item Number: SAR V05-01
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: October 2001 – By Dan Shea
- Magnum Sten! – By Frank Iannamico
- The First All-Russian Convention of SPETSNAZ – By Valery Shilin
- Vickers Mark L Tripod – By Robert G. Segel
- Norinco Ballistic Knife – By Michael Shyne
- KGK General Purpose Machine Gun – By Richard Jones
- Knob Creek Range – Spring 2001: The Thunder South of Louisville – By Rick Cartledge
- Small Arms Data by Wire: October 2001 – By Nick Steadman
- Association News: October 2001 – By Erich Pratt
- New Review: October 2001 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: October 2001 – By Robert M. Hausman
- A First Time Visitor’s Guide To The Knob Creek Shoot – By Vic Fogle