Item Number: SAR V05-10
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: July 2002 – By Dan Shea
- The Thompson Submachine Gun ID Guide, Part VI: The M1 Thompson Submachine Gun – By Frank Iannamico
- The 2001 Hiram Maxim Machine Gun Shoot & Expo – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Doctor Gatling’s Enduring Legacy – By Robert Bruce
- Mussee National D’Histore Militare in Diekirch Luxembourg – By Bernie Breighner
- Comparison of Handgun Mounted Tactical Lights – By John Layman
- Backyard Mortarmen – By Jody West
- The Spotlight: July 2002 – By Jim Schatz
- Small Arms Data by Wire (SADW): July 2002 – By Nick Steadman
- New Review: July 2002 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: July 2002 – By Robert M. Hausman
- Spanish STAR Z-63 – By Vince Oliva