Item Number: SAR V05-12
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: September 2002 – By Dan Shea
- China’s New 5.8x42mm Weapons Complex Revealed – By David M. Fortier
- The Tokarev Pistol – By R.K. Campbell
- The Guns of Stalingrad: SAR Special Photo Album – By Robert Bruce
- The Russian M 38 and M 44 Carbine – By R.K. Campbell
- Enemy at the Gates: ‘A Must See Motion Picture from Columbia — Mandalay’ – By Rick Cartledge
- The PTRD & PTRS Anti-Tank Rifles – By Chuck Madurski
- Book Reviews: September 2002 – By Lee Arten
- New Review: September 2002 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: September 2002 – By Robert M. Hausman
- The Russian PPD 1940 – By Frank Iannamico