Item Number: SAR V05-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: January 2002 – By Dan Shea
- The Thompson Submachine Gun ID Guide, Part III: The Colt Thompson Submachine Gun – By Frank Iannamico
- Crest Ultrasonics – By Dan Shea
- The Secret Story of The AN-94 “Abakan” Assault Rifle – By Valery Shilin
- Bargain Priced Accuracy: FN’s Special Police Rifle – By Charles Q. Cutshaw
- CCF/Swiss Impuls IIA: Silencing HK’s Mark 23 Pistol – By Al Paulson
- FN’s New Paramilitary Paintball Gun & Less Lethal Weaponry – By Robert Bruce
- Kalashnikov USA’s AK-103 – By Charles Q. Cutshaw
- South Africa’s National Museum of Military History – By Rob Krott
- New Review: January 2002 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: January 2002 – By Robert M. Hausman
- Subguns in the Basement – By James L. Ballou