Item Number: SAR V05-06
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: March 2002 – By Dan Shea
- The Thompson Submachine Gun ID Guide, Part V: The Auto-Ordnance, Bridgeport U.S. 1928A1 Thompson Submachine Gun – By Frank Iannamico
- SAR Show 2001 – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Wet Ops Gun Gear – By Tim Kast
- Afghanistan Infantry Weapons – By Rob Krott
- Yugoslav M48: A New M98 Mauser – By Charles Q. Cutshaw
- Small Arms Data by Wire (SADW): March 2002 – By Nick Steadman
- New Review: March 2002 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: March 2002 – By Robert M. Hausman
- Small Arms of the Mexican Military Police Corps – By Julio A. Montes