Item Number: SAR V06-12
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Wind, Sand & Guns – By Peter G. Kokalis
- The Lakeside Machine Tippmanns – By Lee H. Arten
- Feeding the AK74 – By David M. Fortier
- Return of the BM59 – By Charlie Cutshaw
- Ernst Mauch Wins Chinn Award – By Jim Schatz
- The Gerber Silver Trident – By Timothy Kast
- Mechanized Infantry Live Fire – By Robert Bruce
- H&K’s Fighting Shotgun – By David M. Fortier
- The SAK10 Backup Device – By Janne Pohjoispää
- The Skorpion in El Salvador – By Peter G. Kokalis
- M1 Vs M1A1 Thompson Cyclic Rates Part II – By Frank Iannamico
- Improved Sound-Master Ruger Mark II – By Al Paulson