Item Number: SAR V06-05
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: February 2003 – By Dan Shea
- M134-D: The Dillon Aero Minigun Package – By Dan Shea
- The Greatest Gatling Gun – By Chuck Madurski
- Civilian Marksmanship Program: Honoring Marksmanship of the Past and Preparing Marksmen for the Future – By Doug Hollberg
- .50 Cal Rifle & Machine Shoot Spring 2002 – By Vic Fogle
- Extreme Dragunov – By Michael Shyne
- Barrett’s 25mm “Payload Rifle” – By Charles Q. Cutshaw
- New Review: February 2003 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: February 2003 – By Robert M. Hausman
- SIGARMS’ SG551 and SG552 Patrol Carbines – By Charles Q. Cutshaw