Item Number: SAR V07-05
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Economy of Arms: the Swedish reclamation project for the AK4 rifle. – By Dan Shea
- SITREP: February 2004 – By Dan Shea
- Industry News: February 2004 – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review: February 2004 – By Chris A. Choat
- The Kommando L.D.P. – By James L. Ballou
- The Bingham PPS-50 – By J.M. Ramos
- S. Maxim Model 1904 – By Robert G. Segel
- The Civilian M60 Machinegun Owners Guide:Part IV – By Thomas Hoel