Item Number: SAR V08-09
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SHOT Show 2005 – By Jeff W. Zimba
- In Search of… The U.S. Rifle, M14 – By Frank Iannamico
- Book Review: Firearm Suppressor Patents, Vol. 1: United States Patents – By Philip H. Dater, MD
- New Review: June 2005 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: June 2005 – By Robert M. Hausman
- SITREP: June 2005 – By Dan Shea
- RAFFICA SPECIAL: XM8: The technical look – By Dan Shea
- Nammo’s AP ammo – By Dan Shea
- Taiwan Military Museum: the Armed Forces Museum – By Dan Shea
- 16th Annual NDIA SO/LIC Symposium & Exhibition – By Robert Bruce