Item Number: SAR V09-05
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Raffica: February 2006 – By Dan Shea
- History of the Thompson – By Tracie L. Hill
- The M16 in Vietnam – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Precision Shooting in the Global War on Terror – By Robert Bruce
- Wolf .30 Carbine Ammunition Range Test – By Frank Iannamico
- The New SW76 Submachine Gun – By Frank Iannamico
- New Review: February 2006 – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: February 2006 – By Robert M. Hausman
- SITREP: February 2006 – By Dan Shea
- The Welrod Pistol – By Anders Thygesen