Item Number: SAR V09-07
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- LM-7:Belt-Fed AR-15/M16 – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Soviet Women Sniper of WWII – By J David Truby
- The Galil .22 Jager’s Rimfire Super Clone – By J.M. Ramos
- Association of the United States Army (AUSA) 2005 Annual Meeting
- VZ-58’s Czech Mate Semiautomatic Version of the Famed Assault Rifle – By Warren Ferguson
- NFATCA Report – By John Brown
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- Industry News: ATF to Approve Importation of “Dual Use” Barrels – By Robert M. Hausman
- Raffica – By Dan Shea
- Interview with Henk Visser: Part II – By Dan Shea
- Fulton Armory’s M14 Service Rifle – By Robert Bruce