Item Number: SAR V10-02
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: House Goes on Recess without Taking Action on Gun Bill – By Robert M. Hausman
- The Bloom Automatic Golf Ball Launcher – By Jeff W. Zimba
- The Barrett Model 648 6.8mm Rem SP – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Knight’s Armament Wins Army Sniper Rifle Competition – By Robert Bruce
- Form Fit – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Putting “Special” in Operations: II Marine Expeditionary Force Special Operations Training Group – By Robert Bruce
- The Akins Accelerator – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Feeding the Tiger: Early Rheinmetall Gurtfüller for German MG 17 Aircraft Machine Gun Belts – By Jean-Francois Legendre
- Colt Thompsons in French Service – By David Albert