Item Number: SAR V10-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: Court Initially Throws Out, Then Reverses & Sustains Conviction for Homemade Machine Gun Possession – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- German & Allied Body Armor of WWI and WWII – By James L. Ballou
- M1917 Tripod – By Robert G. Segel
- Sun Devil Manufacturing Solid Aluminum Billet AR-15 Style Receiver – By Jeff W. Zimba
- The Living History Experience – By Robert G. Segel
- Small Arms of the Colombian Land Forces – By Julio A. Montes
- NFATCA Report – By John Brown
- La Citadelle De Quebec Residence of the Royal 22E Regiment – By Michael Shyne
- Interview with Dolf Goldsmith: Part I – By Dan Shea