Item Number: SAR V10-06
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP: March 2007 – By Dan Shea
- The Steyr Special Purpose Pistol (SPP) – By James D. Creviston
- Improvised Weapons of the Irish Underground (Ulster) – By Dan Shea
- The Spanish Army – By Julio A. Montes
- Boots on the Ground: AUSA 2006 Show Report – Part I – By Jim Schatz
- SAR Show 2006 Was A Huge Success! – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Thompson Submachine Guns of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre! – By Frank Iannamico
- LE6920: Colt’s Law Enforcement Carbine – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- NFATCA Report: March 2007 – By John Brown
- New Review: March 2007 – By Chris A. Choat
- New Grips for Your Browning – By Robert G. Segel