Item Number: SAR V10-08
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- AUSA 2006 Report (Part III) – By Jim Schatz
- LaserMatch Tracer Ammo – By Jeff W. Zimba
- The 2.36-inch Bazooka – By Frank Iannamico
- MGI Modular Weapon System – By Frank Iannamico
- North Vietnamese K50 SMG – By Dan Shea
- KNS Precision M16 Spade Grips – By Jeff W. Zimba
- STG-76 Submachine Gun
- Ithaca Auto & Burgler Gun – By Robert G. Segel
- NDIA 2006 Special Photo Album – By Robert Bruce
- Nepalese Vickers Gun – by John Walter
- TI 25 Magazine for the 10/22 – By Chuck Madurski
- Spring 2006 Class 3 Directory