Item Number: SAR V11-02
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: Data Indicates Strong Gun Sales This Year – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: Updating the NFA Handbook – By John Brown
- The Gyrojet Flare Launcher – By Chuck Madurski
- The WWII German MP41[r] PPSh41 9 mm Conversion Kit – By Chuck Madurski
- The Interview: Rex Merrill of Vector Arms – By Jason M. Wong
- The XM26 Modular Accessory Shotgun System – By Robert Bruce
- The STAR Z-45 Submachine Gun – By Jean Huon
- US M114s Role in El Salvador – By Julio A. Montes
- Gevarm Expiremental .22 Automatique Carbine – By J.M. Ramos
- The Nepalese .450 Bira Gun – By John Walter