Item Number: SAR V11-03
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: OIG Report Faults ATF’s Management of NFRTR Database – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: NFATCA Works to Develop the Firearms Technology Branch Procedures Manual – By John Brown
- Book Review: MG 34 The Movie – By Chuck Madurski
- The Colt M5 Carbine Colt’s Other Piston Carbine – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Interview with General William Keys, CEO of Colt Defense, LLC – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- The First Assult Rifle Cartridge? – By Anthony G. Williams
- The FAMAS Assault Rifle – By Jean Huon
- Links and Link Loader for Czech Model 1930 Aircraft Machine Gun – By Jean-Francois Legendre
- Two Groove Springfield Rifle Barrel: Unsung Hero of WWII – By George E. Kontis, PE
- The New B&T MP9/TP9 TMP Reborn – By Mark Zimmerman
- The Erma ESG 22 A Gas Operated .22 Magnum Clone of the M1 Carbine – By J.M. Ramos