Item Number: SAR V11-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Book Reviews: The German Army Manual Translations of John Baum – By Jim Dickson
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA REPORT: NFATCA Calls for Technical Issues for the Firearms Technology Branch Procedures Manual – By John Brown
- CA SCAR Light In Time for Christmas – By Chris A. Choat
- Chilean Marines – By Julio A. Montes
- The Interview: Bob Faris Part I – By Dan Shea
- SARCON 2007 – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Old Time Rapid Fire Weapons Before Maxim and Browning – By Robert G. Segel
- An Insiders Visit To The ATF National Firearms Collection – By Jim Schatz
- The Colt OICW Increment I Light Machine Gun – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Keep Your UZI Running – By David Gaboury