Item Number: SAR V11-05
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: CZ Introduces Civilian Legal VZ 58 Rifles – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: Working the NFATCA Agenda for 2008 – By John Brown
- The South African Connection: The MGL in the Americas – By Julio A. Montes
- The Heavy Machine Gun Cartridge: Postwar Efforts – By Anthony G. Williams
- The Interview: Bob Faris Part II – By Dan Shea
- The AR-24 ArmaLite Pistol – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Training Gunslingers & Fast Movers for GWOT – By Robert Bruce
- Magpul A New Generation of Black Rifle Components – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Châtellerault Model 1924 M29 LMG – By Jean Huon
- The British Lanchester Reborn! – By Frank Iannamico
- Energy by the Inch The Great Shotgun Chop – By Jeff W. Zimba