Item Number: SAR V11-06
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- The NFATCA Report – By John Brown
- G41(M) and G41(W) Rifles – By Jean Huon
- Punishing a Piston Gun, Phase II: POF-USA P-416 Heavy-Fire Endurance Test – By Jeff W. Zimba
- The U.S. Army Marksmanship Unit: Fifty Years of Excellence – By Jim Schatz
- Microtech’s STG-556 An Exclusive First Look – By Chris A. Choat
- The Interview: L. James Sullivan Part I – By Dan Shea
- The Fog Signal Mk.I A – By Anders Thygesen
- The Armalite AR-10A2 The Infantry Rifle – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Dillinger’s Thompson – By John Hartmann