Item Number: SAR V12-12
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP – By Dan Shea
- Industry News: More on the Alleged Mexican-U.S. Gun Connection – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: The Ending of a Long Hot Summer – By John Brown
- Book Review: Desperate Measures- The Last-Ditch Weapons of the Nazi Volkssturm – By Chuck Madurski
- Colt’s LE6940 Monolithic Rifle – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Flash Suppressor Evaluation and Efficacy Using AR-15 Type Firearms – By Lucien C. Haag
- The Third Savage Thompson – By Tom Davis, Jr.
- GSG-5 Rimfire Firearms – By Jeff W. Zimba
- The Interview: David Cumberland “The Old Western Scrounger” Part II – By Dan Shea
- A Tantalean Ordeal – By Leszek Erenfeicht