Item Number: SAR V13-01
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- What in the World Is ITAR? – By Jason M. Wong
- From Saigon to Small Arms Review – By Jeff W. Zimba
- The Interview: Don Walsh – By Dan Shea
- The Stock Mine – By Anders Thygesen
- White Eagle Military Museum in Poland – By Robert G. Segel
- IWA 2009 – By Jason M. Wong
- Gemini Target System – By Todd Burgreen