Item Number: SAR V13-03
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP – By Dan Shea
- Industry News: ATF Considering MG Amnesty – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: How the NFATCA Works With ATF – By John Brown
- The MD-20: 12-Guage Firepower, 20-Round Drum from MD Arms, LTD. – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Building the Ideal Patrol Carbine – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- James Bond’s Bantam Banger: The Walther PPK – By J David Truby
- NDIA’s 20th Annual Special Operations Symposium – By Robert Bruce
- The Elusive VSS “Vintorez” 9×39 Sniper Rifle – By Dan Shea
- An Interview with Robbie Barrkman – By Richard MacLean
- Smith & Wesson M&P15R 5.45x39mm – By Chris A. Choat