Item Number: SAR V13-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP – By Dan Shea
- Industry News: Supreme Court to Decide if 2nd Amendment Applies to States – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: The Slow Roll of Progress – By John Brown
- Belt-Fed Black Rifle: Jonathan Ciener’s Blast from the Past – By Jeff W. Zimba
- INDODefence 2008 Expo & Forum – By Dan Shea
- The Incredible U.S. Model 45A: A study in photographs – By Tom Laemlein
- MGA’s Semiautomatic MK46 Variant – By Dan Shea
- The Maxim in the Attic – By James L. Ballou
- The Real Wizard of Forensics and a lot of Other Things: (A Friend’s Eulogy for Vaclav Wenzel “Jack” Krcma) – By J David Truby
- War Museums of Vietnam – By Kent Saunders
- The Tank Abwehr Gewehr – By Frank Iannamico