Item Number: SAR V13-05
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: New California Law Boon to State’s Retailers, Bad for Consumers – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report – By John Brown
- The Ruger SR-556 – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- AK Rifle of the Democratic People’s Republic of (North) Korea – By Frank Iannamico
- PKM: Upgrading to a Rail Mount – By Dan Shea
- Industry Profile: I.O. Incorporated – By Robert Bruce
- Spirit of the Bayonet: Bayonet Charge in Basra – By Robert G. Segel
- Personal Defence Weapons and their Ammunition – By Anthony G. Williams
- LRAC F1: 89mm Shoulder Fired Launcher – By Dan Shea
- Browing H.P. Ancestors – By Jean Huon