Item Number: SAR V13-07
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: Partnerships and Issues in 2010 – By John Brown
- .50GI Hand Cannon Extraordinaire – By Jeff W. Zimba
- The AK Rifles of Krebs Custom – By Frank Iannamico
- The Search for the Optimum Military Rifle & Machine Gun Cartridge – By Anthony G. Williams
- The Guns of Modern Day Marine Expo 2009 – By Robert Bruce
- B&T Swiss 40mm Grenade Launcher – By Jason M. Wong
- Beryl Tantalsson: The Saga of the Polish Kalashnikov Continues – By Leszek Erenfeicht
- Burma: Secluded from Public Eyes and Miscellaneous Mysteries – By V. Kenneth
- John Pedersen: Don’t Go To War Without Him – By George E. Kontis, PE