Item Number: SAR V13-08
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Industry News: Study: Global Small Arms Trade Up 20%… U.S. Demand Key Driver – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: The NFATCA Workout For 2010 – By John Brown
- Blasting on a Budget: .22LR Guns Can Equal BIG Fun on a Small Budget – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 – By Todd Burgreen
- Auto-Ordnance Trademarks – By Tom Davis, Jr.
- The Rarest MG on the Line – By James L. Ballou
- S17 Tromix Saiga 12 Guage: American Muscle with Russian Roots – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Identifying and Collecting the 7.62x39mm AK-47/AKM Magazine – By Edward T. McLean
- Guns and Gear of the US Navy’s Riverine Forces
- Part 2: Brown Water and Muddy Boats – By Robert Bruce
- The Simplified Haenel Sturmgewehr – By Michael Heidler
- Machine Gun Books! – By David Albert
- VZ 52 Rifle – By Jean Huon
- M3 Grease Gun Battle Patrol – By James L. Ballou