Item Number: SAR V13-09
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP – By Dan Shea
- Industry News: 2010 S.H.O.T. Show Review – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: 182,619 – Is That All There Is? – By John Brown
- Trijicon ACOG TA44S-10 – By Jeff W. Zimba
- SIG Sauer’s New SIG516 and SIG517 Rifles – By Jim Schatz
- NDIA 2010 Chinn and Hathcock Awards – By Dan Shea
- 40mm Grenade System History – By Jason M. Wong
- Low Light/No Light Shooting – By Jeff W. Zimba
- WWI, Remebering the Somme: Part I – By Robert G. Segel
- Smith & Wesson Factory Tour – By Jason M. Wong
- Beretta ARX 160: Italy’s Next Generation Rifle – By Paolo Ortenzi