Item Number: SAR V14-03
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- Woodin Laboratory – By Richard MacLean
- SITREP – By Dan Shea
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA: Mega Deals of the Fall – By John Brown
- America’s First Assault Rifle – By James L. Ballou
- Advanced Black Rifle Instruction: The Bushmaster Armorer’s Course – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Glock Carbine EMA Tactical’s RONI – By Chris A. Choat
- MARSOC: Part II – By Robert Bruce
- Century Arms Uzi Carbine UC-9 – By Todd Burgreen
- The Brügger & Thomet MP9 in Caliber 6.5×25 CBJ – By Anthony G. Williams
- Testing The Automatic Weapons of FN Herstal – By Jean Huon
- The Lewis Machine & Tool Monolithic Rail Platform (MRP) – By Christopher R. Bartocci