Item Number: SAR V14-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP – By Dan Shea
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA – By John Brown
- SAR Gun Show East 2010 – By Robert Bruce
- AK-74 Drum Magazines – By Frank Iannamico
- All Thompson Show & Shoot – By Robert G. Segel
- Testing Maxim Machine Guns in France – By Jean Huon
- A New Animal for the Gun Enthusiast: The Caracal Pistol makes its USA Debut – By Jeff W. Zimba
- Winners Adapt to Economic Times: It’s Time to Star – By Michael Shyne
- Maxim MG 08/15 Restoration Project – By Michael Shyne
- Secret Weapons of the Cretan Resistance: An Interview with Christos Epperson – By George E. Kontis, PE
- Unexpected Excellence: The Italian Modello 38/42 Submachine Gun – By Will Dabbs, MD