Item Number: SAR V15-03
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP – By Dan Shea
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- The Legal Side: Recent Developments in Export Control Reform: Proposed Reorganization of the U.S. Munitions List and the Commerce Control List – Pt. I – By Sarah A. McKeown
- NFATCA Report: Turning Up the Heat – By John Brown
- CORE 15 Rifle System – By Jeff W. Zimba
- The Subgun Ordnance Garrote Suppressor – By Frank Iannamico
- LaRue Tactical’s Optimized Battle Rifle (OBR) – By Cameron Hopkins
- Lodestar’s SpecOps East Warfighter Expo 2010 – By Jason Gillis
- Maxim’s First Machine Gun – By Robert G. Segel
- H&K MR556A1 – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- WW2 U.S. Cal. 30 Browning Fabric Belts – By Jean-Francois Legendre