Item Number: SAR V16-04
Published since 1997, Small Arms Review brings authoritative content to small arms enthusiasts. SAR is widely considered to be the number one small arms resource in the world, providing a forum for all aspects of consumer, military and law enforcement small arms interests.
See Description below for a list of articles included in this issue.
Articles included in this issue:
- SITREP – By Dan Shea
- Industry News: Binary Exploding Targets – By Robert M. Hausman
- New Review – By Chris A. Choat
- NFATCA Report: The NFATCA Expo and Trade Show – By John Brown
- Ruger SR 556 – By Todd Burgreen
- Curtis Earl Catalogs – By Tom Davis, Jr.
- Century’s C-93 Rifle & Pistol – By Will Dabbs, MD
- Richard “Dick” Wray – By Ken Keilholz
- The Chinese Type-36 “Grease Gun” – By Frank Iannamico
- CZ 805 Bren Modular Rifle – By Leszek Erenfeicht
- Taking the PSL to the Next Level – By Todd Burgreen
- Adapt or Die: New Tools for Snipers in the Asymetric Fight – By Christopher Rance
- MG34 and MG42 in Norway, Post WW2 – By Folke Myrvang
- Making Magazines for the Black Rifle – By Christopher R. Bartocci
- Win Barr: Renaissance Man of Small Arms – By George E. Kontis, PE
- Evolution of the Submachine Gun Awarded “Best Display” by NRA – By David Albert
- German Weapon Accessories For Winter War – By Michael Heidler